Saturday, September 05, 2009

Heard the Buzz??

Just in case you live in another world (or have been reeeeaaaallllly busy!), Stampin' Up! is introducing a FANTASTIC new product . . . My Digital Studio! Yes - digital scrapbooking!

I must admit, I was skeptical. I thought I would never go digital and I was a bit disappointed that SU! decided to enter that market. But I was wrong! Look what I just did . . .That was my very first attempt at digital scrapping . . . it took less than 30 minutes and I didn't even read a manual. Totally easy! And I imagine it will get easier and faster as I practice. What do you think???

Oh yeah . . . since I splashed their faces across my blog, it is only fair to give y'all a link to Julie's and Holly's blogs! Say hello to Julie at Julie's Stamping Station and give Holly a shout at Ink Paper Stamps! Tell 'em I sent ya!

4 comments:

Rose said...

Hi Comeka! This is awesome! I saw it and may have to look into it! Glad to hear from you!

JulieA said...

:-D I love that picture of Holly and I...it brings back such fantastic memories of convention and my wonderful friends/buddies. Thanks for scrapping this one, Comeka!

Anonymous said...

Awesome page!! So glad to hear it is super easy, I can't wait for my copy to get here!

Rose Castillo said...

Great digi scrapbook page.