Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I wanna grow up to be a REAL blog

Here it is. My first 'real' blog post. In case you are wondering, my FIRST blog post is from August 2006. Huh? Yup, you heard me . . . 2006. Just what have I been doing for the last 2.5 years?! Obviously not blogging! Truth is, I'm kind of an all-or-nothing person. That means I've been stressing over this empty blog for all this time. I mean, I don't wanna do it if it isn't RIGHT! Right?

You know, 'they' say blogging is easy . . . but I wanted just the right template . . . and I wanted to be interesting . . . and . . . and . . . I'm tired of stressing about it so I finally bought a book and here I am. Sorry it isn't the prettiest. Sorry it isn't the most interesting. Oh well . . . Here it is.

Oh yeah . . . I've got a plan. After 2.5 years, I ought to, right? I'll be back tomorrow to tell you the blog plan.

No comments: