Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So, What About the Plan?

Oh yeah. The plan.

When I first considered starting a blog, I thought it would be a great place for personal essays . . . I always have something I want to share with the group. But on further consideration, I realized I'm not all that fascinating (I told you that already, didn't I?) and I couldn't imagine just who would want to read a whole blog full of that stuff. But I still liked the idea of a blog . . .

My second thought was that a blog would be a great business tool. I guess I should now mention that I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for the past five years (most of you know that already). But the idea of an entire blog devoted to 'Shameless Commerce' (Do y'all listen to Car Talk?) just didn't feel right to me . . .

WAIT! The Plan! What About The Plan?!

Sorry. Adult ADD stinks. The plan . . .

Regular features on regular days -

Make-A-List Monday
What-I-Love Wednesday
Photo Friday
Serious Sunday

-then whatever I want to fill in on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Personal essays and shameless commerce. Plenty of links to other cool people and things. Pictures and lists. And such sparkly fun!

Will I post every feature, every week? Not likely, but that will be my goal! We will see . . .

No comments: