Sunday, April 05, 2009

April Showers?

All Supplies from Stampin' Up! Stamps: Font of You. Paper: Manchester DSP, Baja Breeze, and Very Vanilla Cardstock. Ink: Not Quite Navy. Accessories: Rhinestone Brad & Double Stitch Ribbon

Not a cloud in the sky today but I had to pull out the umbrella anyway! I just love this image from the stamp set Font of You. Okay . . . I love ALL the images from this set. It is kind of hard to see in the picture, but the 'top' of the umbrella is cut out and 'popped' up.

I have one more card using this set and this DSP that I am going to post tomorrow . . . after that, I will move on to something different. I promise!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I love how you popped the umbrella top up off the card. Adorable!!!

Jamie Hurley said...

I debated this set and really like what you did with it! gReat card!

JulieA said...

Oh wow, that's really cute! I love it!

Jess Lundahl said...

I am loving this set with that paper! Very cute

Tessa Wise said...

I love this! Fun idea to put the umbrella upsidedown... I've been eyeing this set for awhile and this sample may have pushed me over the edge! Hee!

Benjaman said...

Nice color combination. Very nicely done card! TFS.

Krissie said...

Ha, that's so cute! I like the down-turned umbrella

Beth said...

Ack-I'm starting to think I "need" this set! Beautiful card-love the upside down look and the paper piecing!