Monday, April 06, 2009

One More . . .

All Supplies from Stampin' Up! Stamps: Font of You. Paper: Manchester DSP, Cameo Coral, Kraft, and Very Vanilla Cardstock. Ink: Always Artichoke. Accessories: Stampin' Pastels

One more Font of You card before I move on . . . I really like how the tiny 'smears' (applied with a Qtip) of Cameo Coral pastel soften the look of what otherwise would be a masculine looking card. I don't think that Cameo Coral gets much 'respect' from most stampers but it has always been one of my favorite Stampin' Up! colors. On this card, I think it really makes the main image POP! What do you think?

7 comments:

Lisa Kmiec said...

Very cute card! Love how the pastels look on the flowers. I like this stamp set too. I'll be adding it to my wish list (like the list isn't big enough already!)

Debbie said...

Cameo Coral is one of my favorite colors too. It makes the flowers really pop. TFS

Beth said...

LOVE! Cameo Coral is probably my absolute favorite color, too. You're right, your CC mat is the perfect frame and yep, it pops!

Unknown said...

Another fan of Cameo Coral here - in fact, I just used it today on my project. I love the softness of your flowers... you've got a beautiful card here!

Rose said...

Really pretty card! Thanks for sharing!

Rose

Jennifer Murai said...

Love your color use. Great card.

Brenda Quintana said...

What a pretty card!! I just love how you used a pop of came coral to off set the hues of blue in the Manchester paper. TFS!!